Submit Your Artwork
Hi! Are you interested in submitting your designs for sale on our website? We've listed necessary steps and commonly-asked questions below to help you get started!
1) To begin the submission process, send an email to email@example.com with the subject line titled DESIGN SUBMISSION, followed by your name.
2) Include the following in the body of your email:
- The name of your designs
- Your full legal name
- Your preferred artist name (will be used to credit you on our website; please mention if you wish to remain anonymous)
- One social media link (will be linked out to from your artist page on our website)
- Your PayPal account's email address (we use PayPal to pay all our artists on a monthly basis)
- Your mailing address
3) Attach your design files (appropriate file types and dimensions required — see ARTIST FAQ below for more info)
4) Wait for our response and we'll confirm whether or not we have approved your designs for sale on our website. Please do not be disheartened if your designs are not approved, this does not mean that we've rejected your art style altogether. We know how much time you put into your work and will do our best to provide honest feedback, so we welcome you to submit again! We always err towards quality over quantity, and want to make sure we promote designs that our audience will love and support with confidence.
- We are dedicated to creating a space that encourages raising awareness of mental health issues, while removing the stigma that surrounds them. Your work is a central part of accomplishing this mission
- We've nurtured a social media network embraced by over 900,000+ supportive, engaging individuals
- If you have a self-care message you'd like to share, we'll take care of the rest. Our team of self-care enthusiasts does all the heavy lifting, including: producing each garment with your designs, marketing across each of our sales channels (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc), and dealing with customer support and feedback. If approved for sale, you are welcome to share our garments with your designs online. Regardless, we will promote your work and pay you via PayPal every month!
What are the guidelines for design submissions?
- No copyrighted imagery. All images must be original artwork
- Any quotes must be cited (ideally on the design itself)
- No depictions of celebrities
- No explicit support of political parties, groups, or campaigns
- No use of ‘hashtags’, unless permitted by the hashtag creator
- No discriminatory or hateful language against any group or category of people
What file types and dimensions should my designs be sent in?
- FILE TYPES: Please send each design in a vectorized file type (.ai, .eps, .pdf, .svg) as well as a .png file with transparent backgrounds. We don't print with white ink, so any part of your designs colored white should be removed and made transparent. Please keep this in mind when picking which designs to submit and envisoning them on our garments
- DIMENSIONS: Please send each design with dimensions no smaller than 12" x 12" and 300dpi
Will I be charged for each submission or design?
- No, every submission is completely free of charge. Feel free to submit as many designs as you'd like
Do I retain full ownership of my designs?
- Yes. You will retain full rights over your designs
Will I be credited on products that carry my designs?
- Yes, absolutely. We will acknowledge you on each relevant product and collection page, unless you choose to remain anonymous
How will I be compensated for my work?
- If your designs are approved for sale, we'll pay you $3.00 USD via PayPal for each product sold (e.g. t-shirt, sweatshirt, hoodie, tote bag, poster) that carries your designs. If we ever decide to carry products where this payout rate is inapplicable (e.g. low-priced items like stickers), we'll contact you directly to approve any new payout rates. All artist payments are made via PayPal on a monthly basis
If my designs are approved, how long will they remain on your website?
- As long as you’d like. However, Self-Care Is For Everyone reserves the right to take them down at any time
STILL HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond at our earliest convenience!